Attract Your Soulmate
Let me explain a powerful concept called the Law of Attraction (described in the book and movie called The Secret) and how it affects attracting love into your life.
The Law of Attraction states that we will attract into our lives things that match our "vibration." In other words, things in the outside world that have a similar vibration to our own will naturally be drawn to us. So, what is meant by "vibration"?



All of your thoughts, feelings, desires and intentions have a vibration associated with them. This is the vibration that is being matched in the outside world. So, how does this work in practice? What this means in practice is that whatever is consistently and predominantly in your conscious and subconscious mind will be drawn into your life.
You may be thinking...So Judethink, are you saying that if I think about and put my intention on finding the love of my life, that "vibration" will attract my love to me? Because if you are, I can tell you that it's not working. I have been thinking about being with the love of my life all the time, but that special person has not appeared...

The Secret to The Secret
I can understand why you might think that the Law of Attraction is not working for you since you are not with the love of your life. However, the Law of Attraction is in effect all of the time, but, sadly, you may not be fully aware of where your attention really lies.
You see, when you think about something that you want, your attention can either mostly be on the pleasures of having what you want or the unhappiness of not having what you want. The Law of Attraction will then bring more of what you are predominantly focused on into your life.

So make you do it with the right mindset, I assure you, you will get a maximum result.

 
Top