0
  • What would you do if you won a million dollar lottery prize?
  • Are you in debt?
  • Where do you want to spend your life?
  • What’s your dream job?
  • How do you see your life in 10 years?
  • How much money do you earn?
  • Do you want joint bank accounts? Why?
  • What are your financial goals? What’s your plan for reaching those goals?
  • How many hours do you work a week?
  • How ambitious do you consider yourself?
  • What is your debt situation?
  • What percentage of your income do you spend every payday?
  • What are your financial obligations?
  • If you or I were offered a lucrative job opportunity in some other region of the country, would you be prepared to move?
  • Do you consider yourself a spiritual person?
  • What are your religious views?
  • Do you share my religious views?
  • Do you attend church or have other religious commitments?
  • How serious is your family about its faith?
  • What is your health history? Your mental health history?
  • Do you have current health issues?
  • Do you have health insurance?
  • Could you describe your perfect mate?
  • Are you interested in a serious relationship?
  • Do you think I listen to you and consider your opinions?
  • Why did you break up with your last ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend?
  • Is there some activity you are not prepared to give up in a marriage?
  • How comfortable are you discussing sex?
  • Do you consider yourself affectionate?
  • How often do you want sex?
  • Have you always practiced safe sex?
  • Are you comfortable with these questions?
  • Do we share common values?
  • Do I feel safe with this person? Am I comfortable expressing my feelings?
  • How does my partner treat other people?
  • Is there something about my boyfriend/girlfriend that I hope to change?
  • Do I still have feelings for my ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend?
  • What do I really want from this relationship?
  • Why do I want to be in this relationship?
  • Do I respect and like my partner?
  • Do the two of us laugh when we're together? Do I enjoy my time with this person? 
Reference for the questions; Relationship questions. (2008-2010). Questions you should ask in a relationship. http://www.relationshipquestions.net/relationship/questions/should/

Post a Comment

Kama umependezwa na hii stori toa maoni yako kama unayo

 
Top